As demand for Signal grows we need to expand the Signal team and have two positions for two people to join the Signal team in either Singapore (Sales) or Wellington NZ (Development). If you are interested in either of these roles then contact:
Wayne – Info@getsignal.info
Regional Sales Manager – Singapore
Since launching as an offering within SE Asia, there has been considerable interest in Signal both direct and via our emerging reseller channel. The purpose of this position is primarily to drive Signal’s presence and success in the South East Asia market. Reporting to the Signal Chief Executive, this position will represent Signal within SE Asia and be responsible for;
• Working closely with existing Signal resellers to actively promote and sell Signal to target markets including law enforcement, public sector, corporate security and emergency management
• Actively engaging with existing Signal subscribers to ensure that Signal continues to be their platform of choice for open source intelligence (OSINT)
• Identification and establishment of new reseller relationships within the SE Asia region
It is expected that the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with existing reseller representatives to ensure that Signal client and prospect needs are met. In some cases sales engagements may initially be direct, and in other cases a reseller sale representative will lead.
In addition the Regional Sales Manager will be feeding back to VP Product Management to ensure that Signal continues to evolve to meet local market conditions and requirements.
Front-end developer – Wellington NZ
Signal are a small Wellington based start-up that provides a SaaS solution focused for international markets including the United States, Australia and SE Asia. As interest and usage increases we are continuing to evolve and address new market requirements.
We like to deliver regular updates while enjoying challenges and having fun. We aren’t a large corporate environment so if you are looking for lots of processes, procedures and paperwork then look away.
Hours can be flexible because you will have other interests and a desire to help take NZ developed solutions to a worldwide audience will be well rewarded with both a competitive salary and employee share options.
If you are serious then you will:
• Want to be part of a small team
• Enjoy challenges
• Not be shy to provide insight and ideas as to how to improve our offering
• Understand that everything needs to be mobile
• Be familiar with using frameworks like Bootstrap
To further help you might (but could learn if you don’t):
• Have experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET
If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment we want to hear from you. If you’re passionate about improving the user experience and the user is at the core of everything you do then please submit your cover letter and CV today.
Applicants for this position will need NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.