Gather information from anywhere in the world, on a scale of your choice.
Talk to our resident expert, Jessica, about NC4 Signal.
Open source intelligence is now well established and accepted in the public domain.
This information can be used to complement other information sources, giving public safety agencies an unparalleled view into activities as they happen. The additional intelligence developed through effective listening to open source intelligence can have a significant positive impact on your operations.
By using Signal in a public safety environment you can have real-time insights with:
- Intelligence – Monitor public opinion for inclusion in intelligence packages
- Operations – Layer open source intelligence into ongoing operations for a broader picture
- Communications – Input real-time situational awareness to support targeted activity
- Prevention – Listen to community needs, fears and expectations
- Investigation – Act before events escalate and save time, resource and money